Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Music Magazine Mock Front Cover (Draft)




My mock cover
 

Here is a mock cover of my 'Boombox' music magazine, I am going to use some fonts from da font as CorelDraw X3 doesn't have all of my prefered text fonts... it fits my target audience as the picture will be a bit grungy and hip hop styled, and the text around it will relate too.

I got some ideas from magazines such as XXL & Vibe/Da Vibe... like with some cover lines above the masthead i got from Vibe, I liked the idea and though it would fit well into my magazine!

Font wise i want to have a play around with them, like i said earlier i am using som fonts from dafont.com. However i do like Arial & TW Cen MT, these fonts would suit my thoughts!

My contents page & double page spread will have similar fonts to keep it consistant. I want a fresh hip hop auroa and i will produce this!

No comments:

Post a Comment