Followers

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Double Page Spread - A Good Example

This is another double page spread I found online, like all the others I liked, this also drew me in straight away... Having the image of GAGA to the left in sexy clothes drew me in, but what makes that picture even more appealing to look at is the fainted text behind it... this makes you look at the picture even harder as you want to see what the fainted text says... a very good skill used to draw decoders in to read more of the magazine! I really like this skill used and will be shore to use it within my DPS. Also having the lighting bolt transparent to the text makes the text a lot more appealing to read. It covers 'white space' too making this DPS look a lot more professional. Another thing I appreciated within this page is the bold letters put in the middle of the text, this automatically breaks the text up, hence making it more easier to read and makes me want to read it too, I hope to use a similar effect within mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment