Followers

Friday 3 February 2012

Final Front Cover



After receieving some feedback from my front cover from class mates and Mr. Morris, I felt that I had some time to make a few small adjustments to create a better front page for my music magazine titled 'BoomBox'. In evaluation to this piece of work, I spent by far the longest amount of my coursework time on this page, why? Few answers to that, first one being I was getting used to corelDRAW Graphics Suite this did take some time getting used too it as I had never used this software before... Also, I thought first time round with this final cover that I made some small mistakes like a slight colour change in the 'PLUS' so just editing these mistakes to make the cover more thorough, I would hopefully make it to a better standard, thus hopefully achieveing a higher mark. The subject picture was very hard to edit to fit in with the white background as it was taken in a very light area, however I felt I did achieve it to look quite well where it is situated. I choose not to use a plug on my front cover because I felt a sticker with infromation on it would ruin my cover and look out of place, so I used a hook instead which to my feedback worked out very well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment