Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Life Style Profile (Task)

In this task I have had to step into the thinking shoes of a typical 17year old male, I have made a small questionnaire for him to answer, why did  I make him this? Well, doing this is going to help me with my target audience of my music magazine to come...

And here is the questionnaire:

1. Are you male or female? Male
2. How old are you? 17 years of age
3. What social class category do you fall into? Middle class
4. Favorite idol? Eminem
5. Do you own a car? No I do not
6. Did you achieve good GCSE grades? I achieved average/satisfactory grades
7. What music do you listen to? Hip – Hop/Rap/Grime/Grimestep/Dubstep
8. Favorite music artist? Hmm, either; Eminem/Asher Roth/Professor Green/Devlin/Rizzle Kicks
9. Favorite car? Ford Mustang GT or Mitsubishi Evo Lancer
10. Favorite song? Like Toy Soldiers (Eminem) or Down With the Trumpets (Rizzle Kicks)
11. What do you eat for breakfast? I normally have a bowl of cereal
12. Favorite subject in school? Hard question, I would properly say IT
13. Ever been in a fight/scrap? Yes a few times
14. Ever lied? Yes
15. Do you own a mobile phone? Yes, a BlackBerry Curve
16. Are you in further education? Yes, I am studying a – levels at my sixth form school/college
17. Have a girlfriend? Nope
18. Do you have friends of ethical backgrounds? Yes, I have loads
19. What ethnicity are you? White British
20. What do you want to be when you’re older? I’d like to be either a music video editor for film/music, or an artist
21. What television do you watch? I don’t watch too much television, but I watch Eastenders, Fresh Prince, South Park, Football when it’s on & 4music
22. Indoor or Outdoor person? Outdoor
23. Social or shy? Social
24. Care about fashion? Oh yeah I love clothing
25. Have mates who do drugs? Yes
26. Go to or ever been to a party? I try to go to as many as I can!
27. Had sex? Yeah
28. Name me a music artist you hate… I hate Justin Bieber
29. What brands of clothing do you wear mostly? I wear, Nike, Adidas, Franklin & Marshall & Fred Perry mainly

No comments:

Post a Comment