Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

Final Double Page Spread

Here is my final version of my double page spread, I really am proud of this piece of work, modest I know, however I did spend a lot of time on this piece and found it very hard to think about. I know it isn't perfect, but I spent a while researching double page spreads finding examples of both good and bad. After doing so I found confidence on what to do with mine and how to make it look professional and to a standard of a hopeful high achievement. I like how I have used the text 'B' to lay faded underneath the main image of Big James, I got inspired to do this by finding a similar representaiton on an example that I found. Alongwith the lighning bolts I also got inspired to do them, however I felt two would give a better effect than the one, prooved to be very hip - hop modern I have recieved many high comments whilst constructing this piece of coursework.

No comments:

Post a Comment