Followers

Monday 12 September 2011

XXL Magazine Annotation

XXL Music Magazine

This music magazine appealed to me as I am a big fan of the ‘Hip – Hop/Rap’ genre… so I thought it would be a wise move for me to annotate it for my future publishing of a music magazine consisting of a: Front cover/Contents page/Double page spread.
Advantages of this magazine would be:
ü  Clear brand logo (Masthead)
ü  Good choice of the main feature article photo
ü  Lots of point sizes means that this front page is a lot more eye – catching
ü  Clear barcode
ü  Use of issue number
ü  Good use of ‘Puffs’
ü  Again, good use of ‘Plugs’ too
ü  Cover lines are also made bold + clear
Dis – advantages would be:
û  Cover price could be a lot more clearer to the reader
û  ‘Typeface’ isn’t really used in this front cover

No comments:

Post a Comment