Followers

Friday 9 December 2011

Double Page Spread - A Bad Example


This is my example of what I wouldn't like my double page spread to look like, no disrespect, but for me I think that this is beyond unprofessional, it's rushed and you can see that there is no plan behind it, it seems to me this encoder has just guessed where everything should go and wanted to get it out of the way.

The text is really hard to read through, alongside with some spelling mistakes, If your creating a music magazine there should be no spelling mistakes! There is also too much 'white space' this is really bad as it looks empty. No typeface skills are used and nothing anchors me in to this DPS at all.
In an overall conclusion to the success of this DPS, I think it's rushed withouht going in to too much negativity i will go on how I would improve this. Firstly, i would make a design plan! After I had done this I would choose a better image to use to create some anchorage. lastly I would use some more eye catching colours for the font text and then create some intertexuality so that would also create some anchorage.

No comments:

Post a Comment